First Day Of Issue 2019 PCGS PR 70 DCAM Silver Eagle & Maple Leaf Historic Coin Set, "Pride of Two Nations"
The set contains a United States One Ounce Silver Eagle with an enhanced reverse proof finish and a Canadian One Ounce Silver Maple Leaf with a modified proof finish.
This is the first time the US Mint and Royal Canadian Mint have partnered together to create a one of a kind set
- The U.S.MINT has never before issued an AMERICAN EAGLE exhibiting an ENHANCED REVERSE PROOF FINISH, creating the most beautiful Silver Eagle ever!
- Only the fifth reverse proof finish Silver Eagle (2006, 2011, 2012 & 2013 being the others).
- Only the second modified proof finish Maple Leaf (2018 being the other).
- 6th lowest mintage for all American Silver Eagles ever across all finishes behind only 2015(P) BU, 1995-W PF, 2008 Rev 07 Burnished, 2011-P Reverse PF, & 2011-S Burnished.
- In describing the finish on the ENHANCED REVERSE PROOF coin,the U.S.MINT stated "the field is frosted like our signature REVERSE PROOF”.
- PROOF PRODUCT:The artwork is selectively frosted and polished at different levels to highlight various design elements.
- Receive Free Deluxe Presentation Case with your purchase.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!